Our User Prep services are useful for researchers who are hands-on and have access to the required sequencing reagents.
You submit clean, pelleted sequencing product, we perform the capillary electrophoresis. Turnaround time: 1-3 days.*
User Prep Plus
You submit the product of the sequencing reaction, we perform the clean up and the capillary electrophoresis. This service is only available for plate submissions.
Turnaround time: 1-3 days.*
Please log in to our Sanger Sequencing Portal to submit your samples.
Please download our user guides for detailed instructions on how to use our Sanger sequencing services:
- Sanger Sequencing Guide – will provide you with a step-by-step guide to sample preparation.
- Sanger Sequencing Online Submission Guide – will walk you through creating an account on our Sanger Sequencing Portal and submitting samples online.
You will receive an email notification once processing is complete, you will then be able to access your data via your dnaLIMS account. The following files are available to download:
- Raw trace (.ab1 file)
- Raw, unfiltered basecall sequence (.seq file)
- Text file of you sequence
- FASTA Sequence
- System QC score of the sequence
- We include internal controls (pGem) on all sequencing runs to ensure quality data
- All traces are manually inspected before data is released
- Free re-run service if results do not meet our quality standards
* Working days are Monday – Friday (excluding Public Holidays). Samples must be received by 12 noon to be included in the days sequencing run.