Our Quality Policy
The Ramaciotti Centre for Genomics is committed to providing internationally competitive, high quality genomic services.
We do this through:
- Consistently providing quality analytical services to our clients through data that meets or exceeds manufacturer’s specifications.
- Ensuring that all personnel are competent and qualified for the tasks they perform.
- Developing and applying a quality management system according to the ISO/IEC17025:2017 Standard.
Our Quality Objectives
- All personnel are familiar with and implement the quality system documentation and policies required to professionally and effectively perform procedures that produce accurate and precise results.
- The Ramaciotti Centre’s standard of service and specifications are defined, documented, managed and maintained.
- The quality system is maintained and continually improving.
The Ramaciotti Centre for Genomics is accredited to ISO/IEC17025:2017. For information on the scope of our accreditation refer to the NATA website. A copy of our certificate of accreditation can be viewed here.