We are committed to providing our customers with a quality DNA sequencing service at competitive prices with a fast turnaround time.
Our services are flexible and can customised to meet your needs. Project design and development services including PCR are available. Please contact us for further details.
- Core Prep – You submit a mix of purified PCR product and primer. We perform the sequencing reaction and capillary separation. Turnaround time: 3-5 days.
- Core Prep with Clean Up – You submit unpurified PCR product and primer. We perform the PCR clean up, sequencing reaction and capillary separation. ExoSAP-IT and magnetic bead clean up methods are available. Turnaround time: 3-5 days.
- User Prep – You submit clean, pelleted sequencing product. We perform the capillary electrophoresis. Turnaround time: 1-2 days.
- User Prep Plus – You submit the sequencing reaction. We perform the clean up and capillary electrophoresis. Turnaround time: 1-3 days.
- Fragment Analysis – You submit 1-3ul of cleaned/diluted product. We perform the capillary electrophoresis on your sample with your choice of LIZ size standard. Turnaround time: 1-2 days.
|Service Type||Submission Format||Sample Number||Price/Sample
|Core Prep: ||Tube|
|Core Prep & ExoSAP-IT: ||Tube|
|Core Prep & Bead Clean Up: ||Plate||40-96||$11.95
|User Prep: ||Tube|
|User Prep Plus:||Plate||40-96||$6.50|
NOTE: Please leave well H12 empty if you would like us to add an internal controls to your full plate submission (total sample size = 95).
Included in our Services:
- Project consultation
- Face to face sequencing clinic for advice and support
You will receive ab email notification once processing is complete. You can access your data via an online account. The following files are available to download:
- Raw trace (.ab1 file)
- Raw, unfiltered basecall sequence (.seq file)
- Text file of you sequence
- FASTA Sequence
- System QC score of the sequence
- We include internal controls on all sequencing runs to ensure quality data
- Free re-run service if results do not meet our quality standards
Note: Working days are Monday – Friday. Samples must be received by 12 noon to be included in the days processing list.