Our User Prep services are useful for researchers who are hands-on and have access to the required equipment for Sanger sequencing. User Prep services include:
User Prep – You submit clean, pelleted sequencing product, we perform the capillary electrophoresis. Turnaround time: 1-3 days.
User Prep Plus – You submit the product of the sequencing reaction, we remove the excess components and perform the capillary electrophoresis. Turnaround time: 1-3 days. This service is only available for plate submissions.
Please download our user guides for detailed instructions on how to use our Sanger sequencing services:
- Sequencing Guide – will provide you with a step-by-step guide to sample preparation.
- dnaLIMS User Guide – will walk you through creating an account in dnaLIMS and submitting samples online.
Returning customer? Login in to dnaLIMS to submit your samples.
You will receive an email notification once processing is complete, you will then be able to access your data via your dnaLIMS account. The following files are available to download:
- Raw trace (.ab1 file)
- Raw, unfiltered basecall sequence (.seq file)
- Text file of you sequence
- FASTA Sequence
- System QC score of the sequence
- We include internal controls (AB sequencing standard) on all sequencing runs to ensure quality data
- All traces are manually inspected
- Free re-run service if results do not meet our quality standards
Note: Working days are Monday – Friday. Samples must be received by 12 noon to be included in the days processing list.