Our Core Prep service is available for researchers who would like to fast track their Sanger sequencing. This is an excellent option for researchers who are new to Sanger sequencing as our team are experienced in the process and will be able to assist you in your research.
Core Prep – You submit a mix of purified DNA and primer, we perform the sequencing reaction and capillary separation. Turnaround time: 3-5 days.
Core Prep with Clean Up – You submit unpurified PCR product and primer, we perform the PCR clean up, sequencing reaction and capillary separation. Turnaround time: 3-5 days. Clean up options include ExoSAp-IT and magnetic bead clean up (plate submissions only).
Please download our user guides for detailed instructions on how to use our Sanger sequencing services:
- Sequencing Guide – will provide you with a step-by-step guide to sample preparation.
- dnaLIMS User Guide – will walk you through creating an account in dnaLIMS and submitting samples online.
Returning customer? Login in to dnaLIMS to submit your samples.
You will receive an email notification once processing is complete, you will then be able to access your data via your dnaLIMS account. The following files are available to download:
- Raw trace (.ab1 file)
- Raw, unfiltered basecall sequence (.seq file)
- Text file of you sequence
- FASTA Sequence
- System QC score of the sequence
- We include internal controls (pGem) on all sequencing runs to ensure quality data
- All traces are manually inspected before data is released
- Free re-run service if results do not meet our quality standards
Note: Working days are Monday – Friday. Samples must be received by 12 noon to be included in the days processing list.