The Ramaciotti Centre for Genomics provides microbiome analysis using the Affymetrix Microbiome Array. Features include:
- Profiling of human and animal microbiomes on a single microarray
- Profiling of all microorganisms present in a sample
- Coverage of over 11,000 organisms and 5 microbial domains: archaea, bacteria, fungi, protozoa and viruses
- Identification to species, strain and sequence level
- 24- and 96-array plate formats
- Applications in nutrigenomics, agrigenomics, and animal research
- Simple analysis using free MiDAS software
Please contact us for a quote or for assistance with project design.
General information on array services can be found in frequently asked questions.
For information on how to submit samples for array services read our sample submission guide.