The Axiom® Microbiome Array enables the detection of all known microorganisms in a sample with species- and strain-level identification.
- Profiling of human and animal microbiomes with a single assay
- Allows genetic profiling of all organisms present in a sample
- Comprehensive coverage of over 11,000 organisms and five microbial domains: archaea, bacteria, fungi, protozoa, and viruses
- Allows identification to the species, strain and sequence level
- Flexible 24- and 96-array plate formats
- Sample type agnostic: applications in nutrigenomics, agrigenomics, and animal research
- Simplified microbial detection analysis
For instructions on how to submit samples please read the Microarray Sample Submission Guide.
For general information on these services please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
You can also contact the Centre to discuss your project.