To deliver internationally competitive genomic services.
- To provide our users with enabling technology and services, to facilitate internationally competitive research.
- To provide genomics and related services of the highest possible quality.
- To provide support for bespoke and niche projects.
- To provide services at competitive rates.
- To build the genomics community in the state of NSW and beyond.
Our Quality Policy:
The Ramaciotti Centre for Genomics is committed to providing competitive, high quality genomics services. We do this through:
- Consistently providing quality analytical services to our clients through data that meets or exceeds manufacturer’s specifications.
- Ensuring that all personnel are competent and qualified for the tasks they perform.
- Developing and applying a quality management system according to the ISO/IEC17025 Standard.
Our Quality Objectives:
- All personnel are familiar with and implement the quality system documentation and policies required to professionally and effectively perform procedures that produce accurate and precise results.
- The Ramaciotti Centre’s standard of service and specifications are defined, documented, managed and maintained.
- The quality system is maintained and continually improving.